COVID-19 Policy Details
Dear Valued Customer,
As communities begin to feel the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share with you the steps we’re taking to help protect the health and safety of our customers and our Damiani’s Comfort Design team members, which is always our top priority.
We’re closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19 and based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization, and applicable public health agencies, we’ve developed plans and guidelines that will allow us to respond timely and appropriately.
It is important for you to feel confident when our technicians are arriving at your home. We have implemented increased hygiene routines, including hand washing and sanitizing before and after each client visit. We take being listed as an essential business very seriously and will continue to make sure we do our part to help slow down this virus in our community.
We will remain open full-time to service and maintain our clients’ heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality needs 7 days a week.
With this objective in mind, we have implemented several procedures in our business to respond to and reduce the threat of COVID-19, such as:
- To ensure all our team members are healthy, we are taking everyone’s temperature throughout the day to do our part in not spreading the virus in our community.
- All Service professionals are equipped with masks, hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes for their work areas, and shoe covers.
- Social Distancing is a must when we are in your home.
- We are also asking any customer we visit specific questions relating to their current health situation and asking if anyone in the home is sick or if they have been traveling lately. Our focus is on your health as well as our team member’s health to slow this virus down.
- We are also asking our service technicians to limit contact with their electronic devices and sign invoices for our customers to limit any contact we can when we are in your home.
- Added heightened precautionary measures with our cleaning service to focus on all high-contact and high-traffic areas.
- All employees and technicians will limit physical contact, including handshaking, with customers and other team members.
- We’re encouraging our employees to stay home if anyone in their household is sick or if they’re feeling any symptoms of illness.
We’re also encouraging everyone to follow the CDC wellness guidelines listed below:
- Clean hands often
- Social Distancing
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Cover sneezes and coughs
- Wear a face mask if you’re sick
- Clean and disinfect often
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands
Damiani’s Comfort Design cares about its customers and team members, and at the core of our commitment to you is exceptional service each and every time we enter your home. This will not change even as the situation evolves and we intend to continue to meet the needs and expectations of our customers and team members.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust the actions taken as necessary to help limit the spread of this virus and do our part in helping protect our valued customers and team members during this time. Together our awesome community will get through this pandemic.
Tom Damiani – Owner
Damiani’s Comfort Design