AC Tune-Ups in San Antonio, TX
Air Conditioner Inspections –
Get Cooler Air at Home Today!
During summer in San Antonio, temperatures pass the triple-digit mark, so it is essential to have a working, reliable air conditioning system. Routine maintenance is the key to keeping your air conditioner dependable and efficient, and at Damiani’s Comfort Design, we offer one of the most in-depth, comprehensive AC tune-up regimens in the area.
Our 26-point AC tune-up services are designed to help you maximize your comfort, save energy, and prolong the life of your AC equipment. We offer AC tune-ups throughout San Antonio, New Braunfels, Live Oak, and the surrounding areas. With over 35 years of industry experience, we are ready and willing to help with all your air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality needs.
Have an Emergency?We Can Help!
Feel the Damiani Difference!
It takes between an hour to an hour-and-a-half, but when you live in San Antonio, a tune-up of your home’s air conditioner is not just a convenience – it could be life-saving when temperatures hit triple digits!
Why does a tune-up take 60 to 90 minutes? Because an AC tune-up from Damiani’s Comfort Design is comprehensive to the max!
Damiani’s 26-Point AC Check-Up
- Blower motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Clean existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil, if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect condenser coil
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Safety devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical disconnect box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure supply/return temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Check unit for time delay relay
- Check unit for isolation pads
- Inspect suction line for proper fittings
- Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check lines and fittings with refrigerant leak detector
- Check the condition of blower belt, if applicable
A Home Comfort Hero doesn’t skip steps, and neither should you! It’s tempting to blow off a tune-up here or there. But just like getting the oil changed in your car on a regular basis, an AC tune-up is worth it if you want to make sure it doesn’t quit when you need it most – and ends up costing you even more over time because of repairs.
The Benefits of an AC Tune-Up
- Better Energy Efficiency
Why make your AC work harder than it has to?
- Longer Life Span
Put off buying a new air conditioner for your home for as long as possible by taking care of the one you have now with regular maintenance.
- Prevent Emergency Breakdowns
Getting a tune-up at the start of the season ensures that your air conditioner is going to work properly all summer long.
- Better Air Quality
If dirt is building up inside your air conditioner, it ends up getting into your ducts and into the unit and its drains, where water may collect and back up, leading to the growth of mold and mildew.
Click HERE To Book Your Air Conditioning Tune-Up Today!
Call Damiani’s Comfort Design to Schedule an AC Tune-Up!
At Damiani’s Comfort Design, we are a family-owned company that features licensed, certified “Home Comfort Heroes” who work tirelessly to meet all your home comfort needs. We offer unparalleled quality, integrity, and value, and our technicians are available 24/7 to help with your most pressing air conditioning or heating concerns.