Ductwork Repairs in San Antonio, TX
Air ducts carry all the heated or cooled air in a typical home, delivering it to each room according to its size and layout. Any leaks or damage to these ducts could result in higher energy costs, poor heating or cooling performance, reduced air quality, or HVAC system damage.
Restore the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system with ductwork repairs from Damiani’s Comfort Design. We have served the San Antonio area since 1985, providing a full line of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services.
We offer prompt, professional service with upfront pricing, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and an unwavering commitment to our community.
Need ductwork repair or replacement in your San Antonio home?
Contact us for expert duct repair in San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Bracken, Hill Country Village, or surrounding areas.
When Do I Need Ductwork Repair?
You probably don’t think about air ducts often, but if you notice any of the following signs of ductwork problems, call Damiani’s for quick, reliable duct repairs:
- Hot and cold spots in your home
- Heating and cooling costs have risen significantly
- More household dust than normal
- Reduced air quality
- Musty or sour odors
- Rattling, screeching, banging, or other unusual sounds from your ducts
- Ducts that are corroded, punctured, kinked, or collapsed
- Ducts that are loose or disconnected
- Duct dampers or zoning controls not working
- Signs of pest activity in your air ducts
Contact us to have your ducts inspected by our team at Damiani’s. We can recommend the best repairs for your needs and budget.
What To Expect With Ductwork Repair
When you call Damiani’s for duct repairs, our experts will assess your ductwork, determine the parts and supplies we’ll need, and provide a full estimate of the repair costs. We can perform any duct repairs your home requires, such as:
- Replacing missing or corroded fasteners
- Mechanically fastening loose duct joints
- Sealing ducts and joints with mastic or foil tape
- Insulating ducts in unconditioned space
- Repairing punctures or replacing damaged duct sections
- Rerouting flexible ducting to minimize kinks, sharp bends, and restrictions
- Properly strapping and supporting all air ducts
- Replacing damaged dampers, zoning controls, and actuators
Need air duct repairs? Call 210-646-9600 or contact us online to request a quote in the San Antonio area.
When To Repair vs. Replace Ductwork
Replacing air ducts can be costly, but it may be necessary in some instances. It’s usually more cost-effective to repair your air ducts if they’re sized properly for your home and HVAC system, are in relatively good condition, and don’t need extensive repairs or cleaning.
If your air ducts have extensive damage, have been subjected to pest activity, aren’t sized properly, or are made of materials that are hard to repair or keep clean, it may be time to consider ductwork replacement. Or, if you’re installing a new HVAC system, new air ducts may be the best solution for maximum performance and efficiency.
Damiani’s can help you determine whether ductwork repair or replacement is best for your Texas home.
Choose Damiani’s for Ductwork Repair in San Antonio, TX
With over 35 years of service in the San Antonio area and a team of skilled, experienced technicians, Damiani’s is more than capable of handling any duct issues you may have. We offer duct repair, duct replacement, and duct reengineering, and you can expect efficient, on-time service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call 210-646-9600 today or contact us online to schedule ductwork repair in San Antonio and surrounding areas.