Whether it’s a furnace or a heat pump, maintain what you have, and it’ll last season after season!
Your heating and air conditioning system is complex – and expensive when it breaks down! And just like your car, your home’s heating and cooling system has crucial parts that need to be professionally maintained and tuned-up twice a year.
What you can do on your own to maintain your home’s heating system?
Change the filter. Filters should generally be checked every month and replaced every couple of months.
Leave everything else to the professionals.
Keep in mind your furnace is one of the most dangerous units in a household that contains natural gas, carbon monoxide, high voltage and low voltage all in one machine. And the older your system is, the more opportunities for problems! All Home Comfort Heroes at Damiani’s have been trained to operate and handle all HVAC machines correctly and safely.
And when we show up to maintain your heating system, here’s what we’ll do:
Trained Service Champions technicians perform a 60-90 minute precision tune-up and professional cleaning, including the following 18 procedures:
- Test system for carbon monoxide
- Test for gas leaks
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety and control circuits
- Inspect duct system and airflow
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Wash or replace standard 1 inch filter
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for wear and cracks
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Measure amperage and voltage of motors
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Clean and lubricate blower assembly
- Brush, clean, and vacuum burner compartments
- Measure temperature difference between supply and return air
- Calibrate and level thermostat
- Clean furnace exterior
- Inspect Secondary Motor Control
A Home Comfort Hero never skips steps, and neither should you! It’s tempting to blow off a tune-up here or there. But if you want warmth when you need it most, a tune-up is your best bet – before repairs end up costing you even more over time.
Feel The Damiani Difference With:
- Better Energy Efficiency
Why make your heating system work harder than it has to?
- Longer Lifespan
Put off buying a new furnace or heat pump for your home for as long as possible by taking care of the one you have now with regular maintenance.
- Prevent Emergency Break Downs
Getting a tune-up ensures that heat is available at your fingertips all season long!
- Better Air Quality
If dirt is building up inside your furnace or heat pump, it ends up getting into your ducts, causing sneezing which in turn contributes to your family members getting sick.
Click HERE To Book Your Heating System Tune-Up Today!