FEEL THE DAMIANI DIFFERENCE!
It takes between an hour to an hour-and-a-half, but when you live in San Antonio, a tune-up of your home’s air conditioner is not just a convenience – it could be life-saving when temperatures hit triple digits!
Why does a tune-up take 60 to 90 minutes? Because an AC Tune-Up from Damiani’s Comfort Design Heating & Cooling is comprehensive to the max!
Damiani’s 26-Point Check-Up
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerate – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Check Unit for Time Delay Relay
- Check Unit for Isolation Pads
- Inspect suction line for proper fittings
- Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check lines and fittings with refrigerant leak detector
- Check the condition of Blower Belt, if applicable
A Home Comfort Hero doesn’t skip steps, and neither should you! It’s tempting to blow off a tune-up here or there. But just like getting the oil changed in your car on a regular basis, an AC tune-up is worth it if you want to make sure it doesn’t quit when you need it most – and ends up costing you even more over time because of repairs.
Feel The Damiani Difference With:
- Better Energy Efficiency
Why make your AC work harder than it has to?
- Longer Lifespan
Put off buying a new air conditioner for your home for as long as possible by taking care of the one you have now with regular maintenance.
- Prevent Emergency Break Downs
Getting a tune-up at the start of the season ensures that your air conditioner is going to work properly all summer long.
- Better Air Quality
If dirt is building up inside your air conditioner, it ends up getting into your ducts and into the unit and its drains, where water may collect and back up, leading to the growth of mold and mildew.
Click HERE To Book Your Air Conditioning Tune-Up Today!