Heat Pump Replacement in San Antonio
If your San Antonio home does not have access to a natural gas service, you may benefit from a gas pump heating and cooling system. Heat pumps do not generate heat per se, but rather draw heat from outside and push it into your home to keep it warm during colder months. It then does the opposite during the hotter months of the year, too! We know that you always want to come home to a cool and comfortable home after spending time out in our amazing city of San Antonio, which is why Damiani’s is dedicated to providing top-notch heat pump installation and replacement service whenever you need!
Call Damiani’s at 210-646-9600 or contact us online to learn more about our heat pump replacement services!
How Can I Tell That My Heat Pump Needs to Be Replaced?
Sometimes it can be hard to tell when it’s time to replace your heat pump, rather than just call in for a few repairs. Replacements are usually necessary when your heat pump has a more serious, larger issue than normal. Here are some signs that indicate it may be time for a new system:
- You’ve gotten it repaired enough times already: Have you gone to call the repairman and realized it was your seventh time doing that this year? If you’re constantly putting money into fixing your heat pump, it may just be time to get a new one.
- Your energy bill is skyrocketing: If you’ve noticed higher and higher energy bills, it’s probably because your heat pump just can’t keep up with the demand of your home. You need a new one that can get the job done!
- There’s dust … everywhere! Your dustpan can only do so much. If you’ve noticed dust building up in your home, it may be because your heat pump isn’t circulating the air effectively anymore.
- Your system is super loud: Hearing noises that are freaking you out? Chugging sounds from the heat pump? This means that there’s a loose or broken part in there somewhere – and sometimes too many broken parts mean that it’s time for a brand-new unit.
Don’t worry too much. Damiani’s can help walk you through the heat pump replacement process and help get your home back to feeling and operating like normal. Give us a call at 210-646-9600 or contact us online to get started.
What Are Some Benefits to Getting a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps have tons of benefits. Here are a few of the best ones!
- They’re super energy efficient: Here’s some facts for you. In heating mode, a heap pump features an HSPF of 8 to 10, which is pretty low. In cooling mode, they offer a rating of 14 to over 20 Bonus? They use significantly less electricity than a residence-based electrical heater.
- No gas connection required: Heat pumps only use electricity. Because of this, there’s no reason to have a natural gas connection or propane storage!
- You get both heating and cooling in one system: It’s like a two-in-one deal! This also condenses all service and maintenance to one system, saving you money.
Damiani’s Comfort Design is dedicated to providing you high-quality, efficient service throughout San Antonio. We want to work with you to explain our installation and replacement process, and ensure your system stays working for a long time afterward. We can’t wait to start working with you soon!
Enticed yet? Start learning more about our heat pump services in San Antonio by calling Damiani’s at 210-646-9600 or contacting us online today!