Ductwork Repair Services in San Antonio, TX
Air ducts carry all the heated or cooled air in a typical home, delivering it to each room according to its size and layout. Any leaks or damage to these ducts could result in higher energy costs, poor heating or cooling performance, reduced air quality, or HVAC system damage.
Restore the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system with ductwork repair services from Damiani’s Comfort Design. Our company has served the San Antonio area since 1985, providing a full line of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services.
We offer prompt, professional service with upfront pricing, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and an unwavering commitment to our community.
Having problems with the ductwork in your San Antonio home? Call 210-646-9600 or contact us online for expert duct repair anywhere in San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Bracken, Hill Country Village, or the surrounding areas.
How To Know You Need Ductwork Repair
You probably don’t think about air ducts often, but if you notice any of the following signs of ductwork problems, call our team at Damiani’s for quick, reliable duct repairs:
- You notice hot and cold spots in your home
- Your heating and cooling costs have risen significantly
- You notice more household dust than normal
- Your air quality has declined
- You notice musty or sour odors
- The ducts are rattling, screeching, banging, or making other unusual sounds
- You see ducts that are corroded, punctured, kinked, or collapsed
- Ducts are loose or disconnected
- Duct dampers or zoning controls are not working
- There are signs of pest activity in your air ducts
Call 210-646-9600 or contact us online to have your ducts inspected by our team at Damiani’s. We can recommend the best repairs for your needs and budget.
What’s Involved in Ductwork Repair
When you call our team at Damiani’s for duct repairs, our experts will assess your ductwork, determine the parts and supplies that will be needed, and provide a full estimate of the repair costs. We can perform any duct repairs your home requires, such as:
- Replacing missing or corroded fasteners
- Mechanically fastening loose duct joints
- Sealing ducts and joints with mastic or foil tape
- Insulating ducts in unconditioned space
- Repairing punctures or replacing damaged duct sections
- Rerouting flexible ducting to minimize kinks, sharp bends, and restrictions
- Properly strapping and supporting all air ducts
- Replacing damaged dampers, zoning controls, and actuators
Need to have your air ducts repaired? Call 210-646-9600 or contact us online to request a quote in the San Antonio area.
When To Repair vs. Replace Ductwork
Replacing air ducts can be costly, but it may be necessary in some instances. It’s usually more cost-effective to repair your air ducts if they are sized properly for your home and HVAC system, are in relatively good condition, and don’t need extensive repairs or cleaning.
If your air ducts have extensive damage, have been subjected to pest activity, are not sized properly, or are made of materials that are hard to repair or keep clean, it may be time to consider a ductwork replacement. Or, if you are installing a new HVAC system, new air ducts may be the best solution for maximum performance and efficiency.
Our team at Damiani’s can help you determine whether duct repair or replacement is the best choice for your Texas home.
Call 210-646-9600 today or contact us online to find out.
Why Choose Damiani’s for Duct Repair?
With more than 35 years of service in the San Antonio area and a team of skilled, experienced technicians, our team at Damiani’s is more than capable of handling any duct issues you may encounter. We offer duct repair, duct replacement, and duct reengineering, and we feature efficient, on-time service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call 210-646-9600 today or contact us online to schedule ductwork repair in San Antonio and the surrounding areas.